Thursday, September 25, 2008

Now,i know..

When i was young,I was shy and weird.
Now im not shy and less-weird.
I no longer feels like an alien when surrounded by people,
especially friends.

When i first got my driving licence, I drove fast,
like a mad woman,
who vent her anger through the steering wheel.
Now i understand.
It was stupid and selfish.

When I was young,I didn't understand my parents.
Now i do,better understanding.

When i was young,all i wanted to do was to be madly loved by a guy.
Now i know.
There's a big difference between be loved by someone,and to love somebody.
The unconditional love can only happen in father-mother-daughter relationship....

When i was young,I wanted to be pretty or popular or be with cool friends/group.
Now i realise.
It's all pointless.
Nobody cares after you leave school or college.

When i was younger,
I was haunted by my own fear,
my own fear is (still) eating me..
fear wont go away,
now i know.
I choose to ignore,
and only to stay focus on what i can do.

When i was young,I appreciate the simple things.
Now,
the world can be as complex and i do understand but i still adore simplicity.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me